I am a practical person. I sleep every day from 11 pm to 5 am with maybe a power nap at noon. I do not dream. I work hard on whichever job I hold at the time and always get good rewards for my superior performance, from appreciative superiors, if not from jealous colleagues. I look after my health carefully as I want a long and fruitful life. I eat healthy food at regular times of the day. I have my diet all planned out. Though minor transgressions do sometimes happen as I have a sweet tooth. But generally i balance mu calories, read health magazines, and get some variety in my nutrition. I take regular exercise, travel frequently to loosen up after a hard month's work, I never work in the weekends but spend quality time socializing with friends or reading famous works of literature, sometimes watching movies when I'm bored. Movies are a good way to kill time when I feel like doing nothing else. I realize that the purpose of life is obviously to stay happy. Good health, good friends, and economic security are mostly all that I need to be happy. I don't like getting too involved in relationships because that involves a lot of time and effort obsessively spent on someone else, but ultimately I'd of course like to get married and have children, because in the longer run, married people tend to be happier and more successful. There is the bioclock ticking away too. My career is quite well planned out. I do not have any delusions about my abilities, and my strengths and weaknesses are very clear to me. I do have a clear picture in my mind of where I want to see myself 20 years down the line. I am very adaptable, and can quickly adjust to unfamiliar conditions and people. I am a stickler for personal discipline and hygiene. An hour's yoga in the morning or gym in the evening keeps me fit. I believe in progressive liberal causes, participate in walks and fundraisers to help them, sometimes debate with intellectual peers to improve and update myself. I really do love myself, my life, do not worry too much, and am optimistic about the future. I am also very confident that this is the right way to live, and my innate generosity impels me to help the poor misguided ones around me by helping to infuse some discipline and sense of self-worth into their maladjusted lives.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Married MEN tend to be happier and more successful. It's the opposite for women.
I actually met such robots as the one you describe, and they are scary.
Post a Comment