Monday, April 4, 2011

Can women and men be friends?

What a dumb question! Of course they can.
 
But doesn't sex get in the way? 

Sure it can.

How can there be relaxed friendship when there is so much sexual tension zinging in the air?

It's like two great tennis players who can be very good friends off court, although their sports rivalry creates a lot of tension in the air.

That is the stupidest analogy I've heard!

The question is stupid to begin with.

What's more, tennis courts and man-woman stuff....this is charged with innuendo...hihi... will you also talk about smashing balls, fore*hands*, mixed doubles and partner swapping...hihi...

You think of innuendos because a large part of the human brain is devoted to sex.

See, which is why it's easy for sex to get in the way.

Not if you can keep that large part in check.

Large organs are hard to keep in check....hihihi....

You have a one track mind. No wonder you find it so hard to imagine that sex can be easily kept out of the way.

And you, sir, are an uptight hypocrite!

That's it. This is why I don't like to remain friends with women like you. It involves so much arguing about nothing!

Oh so you have a problem with women being assertive, you closet mcp!

And all this arguing about sex....does it secretly turn your kind on or what?

What a thought!  disgusting!

Well actually I find it incredibly hard to do. Just being friends with women seems to bring little benefit except for an opportunity to study women, and be better prepared for the mating game as a result.

You men are so calculating!

It's called being logical. Don't tell me that women don't have ulterior motives in befriending men?

I'm not going to betray the secrets of my gender to a member of the enemy gender such as yourself.

Haha! "enemy gender" reminds me of the Amazons. They were a warlike female tribe in Greek myth who...

Of course I know that! Don't be so pedantic. What is your point?

The point is  they permitted themselves only two kinds of activities with men : warfare and procreation!

That is cool. I want to be an Amazon!

Are you going to make up your mind soon about which it is that you want with me? (wink, wink)

Dream on, loser!

Well I agree both those things are easier to do with women than trying to be friends. I give up
(sigghhh).  


No comments: