This book is so brilliant!
It is at once surreal and lucid, thrilling and deep, and has held me completely enthralled for the greater part of today. I am a slow reader, preferring usually to savor a book slowly instead of gulping it all down at once, and do not like to let a writer colonize my mind for this long at a stretch.
I am only taking a blogging break to rest a little before I dive back into the book. I am pretty much in the homestretch now, and will personally strangle Murakami if he lets me down in the last 40 pages.
ps : just finished the book. Murakami needs a good garroting. x-(
It is at once surreal and lucid, thrilling and deep, and has held me completely enthralled for the greater part of today. I am a slow reader, preferring usually to savor a book slowly instead of gulping it all down at once, and do not like to let a writer colonize my mind for this long at a stretch.
I am only taking a blogging break to rest a little before I dive back into the book. I am pretty much in the homestretch now, and will personally strangle Murakami if he lets me down in the last 40 pages.
ps : just finished the book. Murakami needs a good garroting. x-(
1 comment:
Ah, ok. No wonder.
Post a Comment