Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recap of my 2010 travel calendar

I have confessed before in this blog that I am inexcusably lazy about travel writing.
Although I do travel quite a bit ( and by that I mean more than the average but still a lot less than some obscenely wanderlustful people I've met in the course of my travels), especially after I began to earn my own meager share of American dollars, I never feel like writing about it. All the  "2010 in retrospect" thinking brought about by the turn of the year nostalgia led me to compile this list  :

Jan 1st-10th  : Peru (Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Machu Pichhu, sites in Valle Sagrado)


March 15th-20th  : Pacific Northwest (Portland, Seattle, Mt. St. Helen national park)


Jun  25th-27th : South Florida (Miami and the Everglades)


Aug 1st -21st : Central Europe (Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Berlin, Dresden and Saxony Swiss)


Sep 22nd-27th : Arizona ( Grand Canyon and an assortment of national parks)


Dec 20th-26th : California ( Yosemite, San Francisco bay area)


The list does not include numerous day and weekend trips made in and around Florida!

No comments: