Thursday, December 30, 2010

The kinky man's plight

Wait ma'am, please this once, hear me out;
Before you unfairly decide to on me creep out.
I am mature, moneyed, suave and smart,
indeed, delightfully versed in the comedic art.
My wit is as sparkling as French red wine,
and revives women that about headaches whine.
Wait, you walk away, as if you aren't impressed,
snootily disgusted, as if I am a despo utterly repressed!
I know how to be caring...what, but you're still going?
Very well then, of splendid things, you won't be knowing.
Things like what I'd do if I had a woman to call my own,
(Oh she's really gone? good riddance, the old crone.)
Hear me out then fair members of the jury,
before you decide to turn on me all leery.
Men of my station are spurred by pangs of the loin
to hunt for a suitable woman in conjugal union to join.
But I being me, all curious and experimental,
see in this enterprise more scope unconventional.

I would like :
to prod the woman in her rib
with a fountain pen's pointy nib
and pinch her nostrils half-shut
with a tweezer in a musty hut
to poke her in her fleshier parts
with an assortment of tiny darts
to suck at her long licy hair
with a vacuum cleaner's air
to brush her gums with nails
till her cheek visibly pales
to staple together her chapped lips
to choke her on an excess of salad dips
to spray her ears with potato blights
to pluck her brows to look for mites
to put soap suds in her open eyes
to grip her painted toes in a vice

I wonder why when I speak of such innocent fun
on my third dates all the uptight self-righteous women run;
why I attract dirty looks, angry shrieks and am so unfairly judged, 
why I am so unwanted, unloved, and have my good name smudged.

No comments: