With a newer station in life, and increased responsibilities, I have decided to modify and curtail my blogging habits. This is the address of my new blog: http://anindianinisrael.wordpress.com/
The title and the intro line are pretty self-explanatory, and from now on the bulk of my blogging will be about my work and life in a new country. I promise to spare any readers that I might have, the moping and whining that I often poured into my blogs - a blog cannot and should not have to, I have decided, reflect my raw, untamed thoughts or emotions of the moment. I might occasionally get bored of reality and journalistic impressions though, and resort to fiction, which will from time to time continue to be published in this old blog. I wish you all, the people who have read, followed or commented on my blog over the last three years, the very best in your respective lives and endeavors, and post my last post here for a while hoping for the outside chance that you might read it one day and take a look at my new blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment