Monday, July 19, 2010

Euro eve

I've had enough of simpering, silly girls and being at a loss with fast-talking uber-confident women, or having to be  "respectful" with conservative ones playing their gender role to perfection (summing up the types familiar in India and the US).  What I need to overcome my cynicism for the feminine gender as a whole is a cool, freethinking and multilingual European woman to show me around some central European city square under a starry sky, while we talk literature and cinema.  Nothing more expected or asked for. Why are the simple pleasures in life so hard to find?

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

"a cool, freethinking and multilingual European woman"

-Wait, that sounds totally like me.

"fast-talking uber-confident women"

-But that also sounds like me. :-) :-)

cringe-all said...

haha, clarissa....that is the tragedy of my life. :( Actually I do not mind fast talking people if they're making sense. :)

Kaichu said...

I agree with Clarissa -- I'm all these (except European, heh). But is there no place for "universally friendly" and "random" and "has lots of common interests" women in your life? :-)) Utter idiot, as I always say. :))

P.S. word verification is "slyme" =D