Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Limerickintros

My name is Kinjal
Good day and Merhabba to you all
with words I provoke
not mere images evoke
and end up having a verbrawl.

So imagine being invited to a poetry session organized by a Jordanian women's group, where all the guests have to introduce themselves with a limerick that begins "My name is X" (where X is your real name).
idea from this blogpost : http://joycefied.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/hello-my-name-is-a-limerick/

An unfriendly one :
My name is Kinjal
usually said without the drawl
I might you renounce
If you  mispronounce
but certainly not your faces maul.

Or since it's for the ladies, why not make it flirtier?


My name is Kinjal

Good day and Merhabba to you all
I am a nice funny guy
do not cheat or lie
won't you come with me to a ball?


Too tired to come up with anything clever right now I suppose. I invite my readers (if I have any that is) to try this in the comments section. :)

No comments: