untied from wordly moha,
from girls and grades; from masquerades.
'Tis the cosmic fluid that I drink
And live deftly on chaos's brink.
I am shakti; I am gyaan; My life is sublime bliss,
On my cheek Nature-mother's silent kiss.
Through my veins streams of energy flow;
To my iridiscent soul heaven and star bow.
I am the Quantum Being;
Dual and Advaita both sing to me, paens of reverence;
the elements to me bring eternal joyous nourishment ;
as I sit in deep contemplation:
unutterably profound realisation streaks through my being ;
As I solve unstateable Koans with magnificient Gedanken,
The Gods look down in sordid awe from heaven!
Now now friends, I ask you :
Whether 'tis unfair or not, to expect
Enlightened ones such as Mr.Buddha or me
Or such great men, who are only two or three,
to appear for crass lowly midsem exams such as these!
To my iridiscent soul heaven and star bow.
I am the Quantum Being;
Dual and Advaita both sing to me, paens of reverence;
the elements to me bring eternal joyous nourishment ;
as I sit in deep contemplation:
unutterably profound realisation streaks through my being ;
As I solve unstateable Koans with magnificient Gedanken,
The Gods look down in sordid awe from heaven!
Now now friends, I ask you :
Whether 'tis unfair or not, to expect
Enlightened ones such as Mr.Buddha or me
Or such great men, who are only two or three,
to appear for crass lowly midsem exams such as these!
No comments:
Post a Comment